Are you thinking about traveling this year or already have a trip planned? Do you have any questions, but don’t know whom to ask?
I may be able to help.
Next weekend, I will attend a favorite event — The Boston Globe Travel Show. During the travel trade and press portion, I’ll have the chance to visit with travel and tourism representatives from around the world during speed networking sessions.
So, if you have any specific questions you’d like me to ask, I’m happy to do so on your behalf. Just let me know by Thursday, Feb. 5.
Not surprisingly, I already have the cruise lines and Canada/New England on my list. I now need to narrow down my other choices — so I’m taking requests on the following:
- Aruba resorts
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa
- Hyatt Regency
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa
- Tourism Boards
- Tour operators
- Collette (Asia/Pacific, Africa/Europe)
- HanaTour USA (Asia/Pacific)
- Flash Tour USA (Asia/Pacific)
- Infinite Safari Adventures (Africa)
- Yampu Tours (Asia/Pacific)
Which would you select? Please respond in the comment section or through private messaging and include your question, if you have one. (Serious inquiries only, please.) I can’t promise to get to all of these sessions, yet I can promise to ask your questions during the ones I end up attending.